This Stock Market For Beginners guide as the name suggests has been written for those traders and investors who have just started out. In this Stock Market For Beginners Guide written by John Roberts, a former New York Stock Exchange Licensed Broker, you will learn 10 simple investing rules that can protect your hard earned money. Stock market is a gamble for most traders and investors. Only the pro traders know how to put the odds in their favor when trading in the stock market. The strategies provided in this Stock Market For Beginners Guide will help you maximize your returns while at the same time minimize the risk when it comes to trading stocks.
Before you start trading with your hard earned money, you should get as much information about the stock market and how it works. Do you know what is the best trading tool? Guess! It’s education. The more you are going to educate yourself on how the stock market works, the more you are going to become proficient in finding ways to become a consistently profitable stock trader. So before you do anything else, you should educate yourself how the stock market works. Don’t rush! The stock market will be there after six months. So even if you take a few months to properly educating yourself in how to trade stocks, it will be worth it before you start the risky game of stock trading.
Since the stock market crash of 2008, many people simply can’t afford to retire according to John. Do you know this fact the companies prefer the 401(K) account as compared to the paid retirement? Now according to the Wall Street Journal, around 60% of the American households nearing retirement in 2011 have the 401(K) accounts. But most of these 401(K) offer only a limited list of mutual funds that have inflated fees and most of these mutual funds have not performed well either. Is IRA a better option? Read this Stock Market For Beginners Guide and learn what is the better option. You can download this Stock Market For Beginners Guide for a small price of $47. When you download the Stock Market For Beginners Guide, you will also get FREE:
1. The Financial Newsletters Special Report: In this special report you will learn why you should be reading the financial newsletters and also get a list of top 10 financial newsletters.
2. The Two Banks Report: In The Two Banks Report, you will discover two banks that pay 15% dividend which is a good investment opportunity.
3. A Trading Journal: Keeping a Trading Journal is essential as an investor and a trader. Each investment or each trade that you make should be entered in the trading journal. John Roberts will give you a FREE Trading Journal that will help you become a more disciplined trader and an investor.
4. 10 Key Steps To The Stock Market Success: You can pin these 10 key steps to the stock market success to your wall. These 10 key steps to stock market success will remind you what you need to do in order to succeed.
5. FREE Subscription To The Live, Learn And Prosper Newsletter.
You have 60 days of no questions asked money back guarantee. After going through this Stock Market For Beginners Guide, if you think you didn’t learn anything new and important, you can get a refund within the first two months.