Top 100 Dividend Stocks-Find The Best Dividend Stocks Online!on May 6th, 2012 at 6:40 am
Get top 50 high yield dividend stocks list FREE. The Dividend Stocks Online membership gives you the chance to access the top 100 dividend stocks list. This list of 100 top dividend stocks is based on the growth, payout ratio, ROI industry rank, net income and yield. Every month, Dividend Stocks Online team scans through a list of more than 1200 stocks to rank the best dividend stocks with a yield of more than 2%. The stocks are separated into industry specific lists. If you are a dividend investor, this list can help you a lot in making your investment decision. Always do your due diligence before making the final decision and if you need you should consult a financial adviser.
Why Invest In Dividend Paying Stocks?
If you are new to investing, you might be thinking why I need to invest in dividend stocks when the dividend can be only a few cents per share. In case of a good investing plan, however dividend stocks can be good addition to your investment portfolio. You also need to keep this fact in mind that it will take time and patience to build a solid dividend paying income stream. In volatile market conditions, when the stocks can easily head downwards, if the company has got solid fundamentals, it will continue to pay the dividend giving you some comfort when the portfolio might be a bit down. Watch this video where the Steve Forbes ask the editor of The Prudent Speculator why dividend stocks are going to win in 2012.
Now if you are a serious dividend investor or if you are interested in building a solid dividend paying income stream then you should try the Dividend Stocks Online membership. It only costs $9 for the first month and then it is $19 per month after that. There is 60 days of no questions asked money back guarantee as well. So if you don’t feel satisfied with the membership, you can always get a refund within the first 60 days. This is what you will be getting as a Dividend Stocks Online member:
1. Monthly List of Top 100 Dividend Stocks-This list is based on growth, payout ratio, net income and yield as pointed out above.
2. Monthly Ex-Dividend Ratings-This list will give you the top dividend ratings for the stocks going ex-dividend during the month.
3. Safe Dividend Stocks List-This list is going to give you the dividend stocks that have the solid history of raising and paying dividends to the shareholders.
4. Growth Dividend Stocks-In this list, the rating are set aside and the hottest growth dividend stocks are listed based on the growth rate and the yield.
5. Monthly Dividend Report-In this monthly report, you will get a monthly overall report on the stock market and the dividends.
6. Dividend Stocks Under $10-In this list, you will find the dividend stocks that are selling under $10 per share while the yield is more than 4% and the stocks meets the growth requirements of the Dividend Stocks Online Team.
7. High Yield REIT Dividend Ratings-In this list, you will get the list of top dividend ratings for the high yielding REITs.
8. High Yield Stocks Ratings-In this list, you will get the stocks with high yields stacked up against the dividend rating system.
9. High Yield DRIPS List-In this list, you will find high yield DRIPS (Dividend Reinvestment Program) having high dividend growth rates.
Plus much more. Now as said above, the above info is premium dividend data that can be highly valuable. If you collect it on your own, it can take a lot of your time. However you have to still exercise your due diligence when it comes to making the investing decisions. Before making any investing decision, it is always a good idea to do a thorough independent research.