Bill Poulos recently released his Market Mastery Countertrend Cash Blueprint that has the potential to win 82% of the time by exploiting a secret stock market loophole. Download the Market Mastery Countertrend Cash Blueprint PDF plus watch these My Market Mastery FREE Stock Market Training Videos where Bill Poulos, a veteran trader of many decades shows how to beat the S&P500 by 5,420% or more.
In these My Market Mastery FREE Stock Market Training Videos, Bill Poulos will reveal 1 stock trading technique that you can use to beat the S&P 500 Index by 5,420% or even more. This stock trading technique comprises of avoiding 97% poisonous stocks in the market. You also learn in this My Market Mastery FREE Stock Market Training Videos, how you can spot the top 3% of the stocks in just seconds each day plus how to trade stocks for FREE. Yes, your goal in each trade should be to put yourself in such a position so as to make it impossible to lose.
Let me explain. There are more than 7,000 US stocks to choose from the NY Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, AMEX and other US stock exchanges. But out of these 7,000 stocks, 97% of them are pure poison for your stock portfolio. You see the odds are stacked against you even before you place a trade on anyone of them. What you need is a method that can filter out the top 3% of the stocks out of these 7,000 stocks that can give you above average market return. Watch this Market Mastery FREE Stock Training Video#2 where Bill Poulos reveals his My Market Mastery Fast Filter Technique.
My Market Mastery Fast Filter Technique
In this My Market Mastery Fast Filter Technique, Bill Poulos gives you his simple 4 step formula that you can apply automatically everytime you trade. This My Market Mastery Fast Filter Technique will help you narrow down the list of most profitable stocks to just the top 3% out of the 7,000+ stocks listed on the different US stock exchanges. So, everytime you plan to trade stocks, you can narrow down the list of 7,000+ stocks to around 200 stocks that have the most profit potential to offer. Now, regardless of how you trade or what stock trading strategy you have, you must avoid this 97% poison list. These 97% of the stocks are poison for your stock portfolio and no matter how good your stock trading strategy is, if you try to trade them you will end up with negative returns as the odds are stacked against you when you trade them.
Remember and never forget, trading is not gambling. Trading is all about putting the odds in your favor. In gambling, you always have a 50% chance of winning or losing. But what differentiates trading from gambling is that you try to put the odds in your favor. You do this by increasing the odds in your favor by using a method or a strategy. So if you increase your odds of winning by 80% , it means on average out of ten trades you make you will only lose 2, rest 8 of them will be winners.
You need to understand this fact that BUY and HOLD investing is dead. It worked when the stock market had a decade long uptrend. But for the last ten years, the stock market is going nowhere. It goes up for a few months and then goes down for the next few months. There is no uptrend in the stock market that can make buy and hold style to work. In this My Market Mastery FREE Stock Market Training Videos you will learn that what works now a days is swing trading the stock market. Spot mini trends in the stock market, ride them till they last and get out before the trend reverses. So what you need to learn is how to swing trade effectively.
The key to beating the S&P500 Index by 5,420% or even more is to just trade the top 3% of the stocks in the market and avoid rest of the 97% stocks at all cost. Now, if you didn’t know before how to find the top 3% of the stocks, after watching these My Market Mastery FREE Stock Market Training Videos, you will be able to do that in just seconds every time you plan to trade. Learn how to increase the odds of winning in your favor by applying this My Market Mastery Fast Filter Technique!